View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 05:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow676 View Post
Hi Breezy Racer -- Great you are having a good experience w/B2 tabs. Would you be able to share a bit more info about what kind of changes you are experiencing?
Well I can tell you that the next morning after taking my first B2 tab, I awoke being able to smell again. Frankly I didn't even know that I had lost it! It's still on the weak side but it's improving.

Also I had feelings in my feet from a bone I broke about a month ago. I hadn't even needed pain pills while my foot has been healing, and it was a pretty big break of the 5th metatarsal. Everyone told me it would hurt but it really never did that much. Now I can feel more of what's going on down there. Weird and dramatic changes for me.

I guess I should mention that I cut out all red meat and pork from my diet as well. Cutting out red meats and taking high doses of B2 mimics a study from Brazil in 2003 which was quite successful but also quite a small sample group. That's what drove me to try it. BTW, B2 is needed to process all the other B vitamins.
BreezyRacer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote