View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 09:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It's not overyet - not til we settle on the amt, and the check has cleared the bank!!! But I do think thinks are looking up, don't you?

I hired my atty in 9/2003, we filed 7/2004, went to court (twice) summer 2005, got decision in my favor last July, now FINALLY, seems I am about to get justice, at long last - somebody pinch me - very gently, please, I have PAIN, ya know???

Yep, I'm feeling a little giddy - I mean I'm happy, Alison, drag your mind out of the gutter woman!!! Sheesh!!

Anne, isn't that pathetic - even my surgical report says the scalene minimus was wrapped all over things and tight up under the vein. He totally disregards Dr A. and Dr Togut's expertise in diagnosis of TOS, and is implying Dr A of unnecessary surgery and Dr Machanic of either poor skills or bias in his EMG reports in order to deny my TOS. Pretty sad when a Dr has to go to such extremes to come up with some kind of finding the other side can maybe use - wonder how much he got paid?

He seems to be MOSTLY an honest Dr though - I'm guessing they won't be knocking on his door agian any time soon!

beth

Thanks for the cheers and well wishes - I figured you all deserved to share in my good news, you've been through all my bad times and miseries! I don't know HOW I would have made it this far without you all, I truly don't.

Last edited by beth; 06-14-2007 at 09:16 PM. Reason: addition
beth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote