View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, I have had this pain described... I also had severe severe carpal tunnel when I was pregnant.. I lost 80% of my hand nerve activity according to the EMG done then.

So even though my hands improved alot after my son was born, I always had problems with them temperature wise.

Now I wear fingerless gloves to bed (I keep my bedroom cool)...
and it really helps. Last summer I had to wear them upNorth at the lake it was so cold all summer. I start wearing gloves outside in autumn and thru winter til the end of spring.

I think it is a combination of my hypothyroidism, (even with medication), and Raynaud's which many PNers or those with autoimmune issues. My hands can get really cold when I am really hungry too. I tend to have low blood sugar in late afternoon and early morning.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 03-25-2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: fixing spelling
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (03-26-2015), Kitt (03-25-2015), Susanne C. (03-26-2015)