Thread: Rytary?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default doctor/patient experience with rytary

Hi- I am a cc physician who was diagnosed 6 years ago at age 41--I have not had tremor or dyskinesia but certainly have significant off time-progressive over the years. I had relied predominantly on Stalevo---before i switched this weekend to Rytary I was taking C/L- 150 am -200 comtan and then C/L 100 with 100 Comptan at intervals--total 5 doses/day-not satisfied! My early experience with Rytary has been positive--despite switching "on a dime" and having a pretty bad viral infection- I am significantly better. I started 23.75/95 (4 capsules) TID--but noted that I was a bit "hyper" with this dose and my sleep was not as good. I changed to Rytary 23.75/95 x 4 iat 6-7 am--x3 approx. 11 am--x3 approx 2-3 pm and x2 6-7 pm---so I am taking the same toal dose but have been less wired in the early afternoon and have slept better----tel me what you think?---I obviously don't want to increase my risk of dyskinesias--experience is obviously limited but i would think that the lower exposure during the nightime might actually be better--any thoughts????
schwad01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote