View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default David, It was not I that was 'overly senstive' ...

but, I did feel that your comments regarding LEF as the 'end all and be all' to all neuropathies and autoimmune issues to be far less sensitive than I believe you to be. I respect your advocay for a fairly reasonable position, but at times, honestly, I find it comes across as a bit pedantic, an advocacy to the degree of not listening to another and their particular and peculiar issues.. I mean absolutely no disrespect here, but at times you read and do not hear...the underlying issues and requests for support.

There are many new folks here who you have to be a bit more perceptive and receptive to about what their issues are and how those issues can be addressed safely. New people are here due to Celiac's, diabetes, and anti-botic reactions....more will come...not to mention the sprouting bunches of other auto-i folks such as myself.

Did you know, that one of my goals...has been to be ABLE to walk one mile without 3 days of pay-back? for the last 4 years? When you tell me you can walk/jog for miles...well, it's encouraging and hurtful at the same time. Encouraging that one can achieve it, hurtful that in four years, I cannot consider it...except in short 'bits'....bits add up tho, and that a combination of bits is what I strive for...having gone thru BC last year, the short walk for the 'cure' is even too far for me. Will you DO that walk for me when it's in your area? Thanks for listening - j
I'd give you a 'token' hug, but I gather you don't like them?
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote