View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 04:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

No offense taken, AnnieB3.

I wasn’t suggesting anything. What I did was share my experience, which is the purpose of this Forum - is it not?

I did not say that “manganese alone will ‘cure’ MG” (your words).

What I said was: “I think the Manganese plus change in diet has benefitted me greatly“ ... and that I am feeling better. Nutritional therapy is working for me. How can you dispute that?

In the book that I referenced, “The Thymus, Manganese and Myasthenia Gravis”, the author documents the improvement experienced by several of his patients when manganese was added to their therapy.

As for ‘no scientific basis for the claims being made’, I believe that patient experience, with regard to solutions and significant healing, is quite instructive and proof enough that the manganese protocol has worked and is working.

How can you argue positive results?

As for ‘critical reviews’ of the monograph: the medical and pharmaceutical industries have vested interests in promoting the current accepted practices vis a vis MG. I don’t expect an unbiased review any time soon.

And why would you mention cancer? That comment is totally unrelated to my post.

I’m of the belief that ‘one size does not fit all’. What works for me may not work for you, and vice versa.
finuch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote