Old 03-26-2015, 07:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Bring it on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Well done NZ!

Let's see what happens next.

I thought it rather hilarious and also interesting turn of events that the Australian public voted for Freddie Flintoff to win the Aussie version of 'I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here'. Just goes to show.

- cricket fan.
Thanks for this Lara - Congratulations to the Aussies for winning yesterday's game. It's going to be a late night on Sunday but sure to be a final worth watching. May the best team win. (that'd be the Black Caps of course! lol)

Sorry Dave for jumping into your thread with the trivial subject of cricket again. I am following the postings about so-called professionals behaviour with interest - my run-ins with counsellors has been minimal so far - two different periods, years apart, for different reasons - 1 public health and 1 private. Results 50/50 good/bad. But what the counsellors/psychologist said to you and Merl1n is inexcusable - I get why you're avoiding them. Better off coming here. I'm still waiting for my first appt. with a Neuro - need it to confirm diagnosis - but hopefully won't have the problems you've had. I have to be careful because I have a tendency to get my hopes up that a long awaited appt. will provide answers. This happened with an ortho surgeon about 18mths ago - I was shattered that he completely dismissed my injury with total disinterest and treated me as if I was a burden on the health system. The lesson I learned that day was 'lower your expectations' (He was a Scot by the way - not that that's an indictment against the Scottish - my Rheumy is also a Scot and is the nicest doctor you could wish for).
So please keep commenting - any tips to deal with medical professionals are welcome.
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (03-26-2015)