View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 01:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default "Does Candida cause MG?"

I did a google search for "Does Candida cause MG". This was one of the first responses:

From this forum: neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread200328

" 01-29-2014, 11:12 AM #1
anomaly
Newly Joined

Default Myasthenia Gravis is caused by Candida Yeast Overgrowth
Myasthenia Gravis is a disease characterized with chronic fatigue and extreme weakness. Like most diseases Myasthenia Gravis is idiopathic meaning a disease that arise from an unknown cause. This is untrue Myasthenia Gravis and other diseases have a root cause and I don’t know about you but idiopathic sounds more like idiot to me. I’m not the smartest person in the world but I am sure not an idiot. Myasthenia Gravis is also an autoimmune and neuromuscular disorder. I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 13 years now and I started off with ocular MG only effecting the eye until it progressed to my entire body as generalized. The thing that bewildered me was that 7 years later after being diagnosed I begin to experience a myriad of symptoms that are also related to other diseases. Then I came across some information that linked Myasthenia Gravis to Candida Yeast Over Growth (Candida Albicans). At this point in my life my health deteriorated to the extent I was looking for any answer and willing to try anything. 2010 to 2013 I have been treating myself for Candida Yeast Over Growth and I have improved dramatically.

Interesting!
clinda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote