View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstown View Post
I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I don't have a real positive update and don't see much point in being a downer. But in the past 2 months, i have experienced a worsening of my PN symptoms. Fortunately, it's not what I would normally refer to as "pain" so much as something more "pain like" and increased numbness, muscle twitching, and very difficult to describe sensations that most of you can probably relate to, I'm sure. In previous posts, I have described how I quit drinking in July of 2013, then experimented for a few weeks a year later, then dropped it again. My discomfort is considerably worse than when I was first tested by the neurologist in January, 2013. I have an annual physical the first of May and would appreciate any suggestions on topics I should discuss with my regular Doc. I plan to ask him about massage, acupuncture, infrared, and other stuff I am sure he will say are unproven. I suppose i could even ask him about weed, it's legal here for medical use. Any thoughts? Mrs D? Icehouse? Wide-O? Anyone? Thanks!
You should probably post your own thread so that everyone can see your topic and respond. I wish I could help, and hope you get some good tips.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-22-2015), eva5667faliure (04-03-2015), ger715 (04-04-2015)