View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 02:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default some days, WTF.

Oh Rosie. I'm very sorry but I must cross the atlantic and string your sister up by her ears and tose to a large oak limb Honestly ! I'm seeeeeeeeeething! I disagree with your assessment that she doesn't care. She obviously does care, care enough to be malevolent and manipulative. WOT a beeeotch. Really, she is being quite abusive.
Where is your Ben, the original Ben? If he knew how dreadfully you are being treated, I like to think he would spring on his chariot and ride to your rescue. I bet he would. He sounds very wonderful.
I am so glad you have your bed now. FInd some local electronics students and let them attach James BOndian gadgets so you can zap your evil sister when she does wretched things. The Hoist-Snatcher, the Bed Electri-Fryer, things of that Nature.
Myself? Pretty bad slide at moment, wracked by aggressive mood compulsions which may lead to getting tossed out of my job.;.... nothing new. Pain a medium-high level. A 3 hour massage and slow bake for 3 hours on a tropical beach with frozen margarita might help. Also helpful would be a car that functioned, finding my eyeglasses that my bad doggie hid somewhere, having my stupid bodd get hit by a bus, having my friend be cured of RSD now that dystonia is suddenly moved into her jaw, etc etc blah blah blah pass the chocolate please!
I did storm into my therapists appointment this morning, and demand that all my health care providers stop telling me I was merely bonkers, but they start doing a few actually TESTS and start to assess some of the BIOLOGY of my pain and fatigue and mental deterioration. I've been saying this quietly for oh, 15 years, but apparently not assertively enough. So now I am going to have a full battery of IQ tests and memory tests, etc. I'll probably have a lot of it done at an Alzheimers clinic! So i can learn even more about brain atrophy. Fun stuff to share.
send news of your mates. have you contacted them yet per my bossy insructions?!
mollymcn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote