View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna70 View Post
Yeah, the medical profession can make us jump through hoops! I recently found out that some places have a financial aid department or the likes....and I think you have to have a bill first...but you apply to them. Of course this is another anxiety of paperwork to do....

I couldn't get in to see a Neuro so I had an Ortho write a script, it didn't help me get in, but it helped with tests and having a stronger case of proof CRPS....but that wont help if your doc doesn't get or understand RSD/CRPS. I thought it would be nice if one doc wrote a script about CRPS the other would be interested in, hey what's this....but then again more work for him and staff.

Sighs...keep up the fight, this too shall be but a memory.....a rough road to travel though.....
Thank you. I am staying in this fight until my knuckles bleed.
I got a call from ortho today, they have my PT eval all ready. Appointment on Monday (bright & early) and hopefully I can get some relief for the bone pain/muscle spasms.
Enna70 (03-28-2015)