View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 04:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Enna, I find this very interesting. So far the three of us have surgery in common. I wonder if it happens to people who got CRPS after a sprain or something....

I forgot to mention that when I flare my foot is palpably hot, like sizzling practically. You could cook an egg on it. The red is not mottled like when it's cold out. Just all over red. My non-injured foot gets a red hot sole after walking but it normalizes very quickly. I remember both my feet doing this pre-injury and surgery. It is just that now it's super exaggerated in the injured foot and resolves slowly. My hands get hot when I walk too, have for a long time. And my son gets bright red ears that are hot to the touch when he runs around or exercises outside on a hot day. He is always putting water on them. We are just kind of goofy in a vascular way. I had Raynaud's for many years before CRPS too.

Does yours get better with elevation or cool water immersion? I can get mine to settle down if I cool it quickly. I have to catch it fast enough though. Doesn't take very long either. Less and less time the further out from surgery I get.

Littlepaw

Last edited by Littlepaw; 03-28-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Addition
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (05-15-2015)