View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 08:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yea it was rather annoying. I laid there for about five minutes and they said I was falling asleep then made me do the other stuff. I may have dozed off again after it but I honestly dont think I did. I was exhausted so maybe I did. I dont know why I did that back arching small convulsion thing though. That was really odd for me. Lady said after the hyperventilating and lights I was laying down for a half hour. Sure only felt like a few minutes but maybe im wrong and did doze off a little. I just remember clearly at the beginning of the test I was falling asleep and they made me do that stuff. Dont know maybe they had gotten what they needed in that few minutes time. Oh and to be clear the first eeg was 20 minutes (the non sleep deprived) this one (sleep deprived) was probably 45 minutes or so. They thought it was a non sleep deprived and I had to show them the drs report saying he wanted it sleep deprived and she said she would note that.

As of now dr is treating me with depakote to be safe. The hospital usually uploads their reports or labs ect instantly to the patient portal as soon as the report is done. Not even up on that yet. Ill call again tomorrow see what's going on.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote