View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 12:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Mat52
Sorry it's way early in the morning here and I'm not quite awake yet to remember details of your other postings - mainly whether you've been looking at the Vitamin B12 deficiency thread - also off the top of my head - have you had your adrenal function checked?
I know this is drawback of this site for UK users but then it's the other way round for UK forums with US members so I just see any speedy comments or answers are a bonus!

To answer your questions - my B12 was last taken over a year ago and was 370 or so. I've read Mrs D's sticky thread and take a sublingual tablet daily. I don't think anyone has ever checked my adrenal function? This isn't done routinely here in UK I don't think but I did meet someone with Addison's at a long term conditions workshop so it must happen. Thanks, Mat

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote