View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 07:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

A little progress report ..

Things continue to go well .. very well. I think my tremors are reducing, at least in intensity. While I still have tremor in my hands (the only place I've had it) it's very mild and it doesn't seem so out of control, if that makes sense. Then again I haven't had to deal with a highly stressful situation during this period, and that's when my tremors go out of control.

A little possible note of caution in regards to the dosing on B2. I currently have 100 mg tabs of it and I decided to try 3 of them in a day. There was a marked difference, in that I got pain my some of my joints. I awoke to my shoulders killing me, for instance, along with some tennis elbow too. These pains are from old injuries that happened over the last decade or so.

So I have couple of takeaways from this singular day experience .. it seems that B2 acts as a nervous system amplifier for me. At 200 mg a day I feel great, with only an occasional light knee pain going up steps, etc. Entirely normal pains for a 60 year old, IMO. 300 mg however really wakes up old pains for me. Again this is only from one day at 300 mg so we have to take these results with a grain of salt. In me that works out to about 1 mg per pound, though, of course I'm not sure that dose per pound is relevant.

I'm not sure that the idea of keeping B2 circulating is blood is that important either. I do not feel any difference in the way it works when comparing the first hour of taking of it vs 8 hrs later. From what I understand your liver stores some B2 so it probably evens out in the system by doing such. One of these days I am going to try to skip a day and see what happens.

My days are so much better and thanks to the allithiamine (60 mg a day) I can walk as fast as ever, and with normal balance and confidence. I am so pleased about that.

PD seems pretty far away for me right now. I can only hope others get the same results.
BreezyRacer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Betsy859 (05-03-2015), bluesfan (04-20-2015), johngiles (04-25-2015)