View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 09:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna70 View Post
Well some possitive news...love your sense of humor, but maybe the CRPS monster inside us is a werewolf?! No its not funny to ask for a saw but maybe he gets how much PAIN you are in.
Sorry I don't know much about vitamins and creams...someone will come along to help with that....but I can relate to a fuzzy sock....when crps broke my ankle those were all I could tolerate....looking back must have been funny having just one on LOL my muppet friend...
keep up the fight....
I have worn ONE sock (on my left/bad/CRPS foot) since January 2014. At the time, I thought it was psychosomatic...I thought my foot was cold, so if I put a sock on it, I would think it was warmer. It wasn't until January 2015 (yup, a whole year) when I was researching more about SSDI and I bought an infrared thermometer that I discovered it was not in my head but actually 1.5-4 degrees colder than my right. A month later, diagnosed with CRPS. Now I try to color coordinate my fuzzy socks and have TWO sock drawers - one for every day ('good'day) and one for OMG I need a really soft like I can't feel it on there days. I have labels on the drawers in case I need someone to retrieve one for me.