View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 01:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the reply, soccertese. Are you still able to play at all?

As for meds, I already have access to pramipexole for RLS, and since I started this B vitamin routine I've only been doing 12.5 mg a day (in the morning and under my tongue .. it seems to work better that way) vs the 37.5 mg that I am prescribed. It helps me to focus my eyes a bit. I had not mentioned that above because I don't want people to read to much into these results and interfering with their meds, but it's true for me.

I will get a diagnosis when/if I am faced with having to. I would not dare be first in line in any US drug trials though. Over the many years of dealing with medical issues, not just for myself but family members too, I increasingly find it hard to believe that creating "unnatural" compounds of man made design rarely actually fixes the problem at it's source. Mostly it covers up symptoms or trades one set of symptoms for another.

The whole drug patent process usually has US researchers looking in all the wrong places and looking for patentable compounds rather than the source of the problem. There are, of course, exceptions but it seems that even vitamins are not well understood yet. I find that frustrating .. researchers get paid to come up with patentable solutions rather than doing true research of understanding the human body. End of rant ..

I understand that you're a bit snippy with me, but I would strongly urge you to spent he $20-$30 to try these two things out if you haven't already. They will not hurt you and may help you for little cost. Most important, if they do help they will provide benefits that you cannot get elsewhere. Please try them. I strongly suspect that your balance could improve. I'm wishing you the best.
BreezyRacer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (04-20-2015), zanpar321 (03-31-2015)