View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Pushing a workout/Tracking symptoms

Hey all,

Another question or list of questions, I am about 9 months in, I have backed off working out at all because it was causing a rise in symptoms, my problem is, I work out and its not as if I immediately feel symptoms, not all the time anyway, I will often feel "gross" later on, 20mins to 60 mins later. So I backed right off. Then I am left to wonder, was it that, or the driving, or the day.. etc etc

I know light exercise can be a boost for many of the things we suffer from. I am considering on a good day, going to the gym to actually have a workout, no running or anything that shakes the head, but bench, rows etc. I do a little bit at physio but often it is at the end of the day and I am mostly just going through the motions and forgetting to keep track of syptoms.

I guess my question is, if I do go in, push a little bit feel ok and get through it, is it possible its going to set me back, or is the timeline getting to the point where its not so much a set back just provokes symptoms?

I often feel like I have a hard time tracking what exactly sets off my symptoms, I think I have become ultra sensitive to weather changes as often I will get sick, headache or really bad vision when the temperature or weather change, which where I live is ALWAYS. But because of this I have a hard time figuring out if I pushed to hard or the weather did it or sometimes it just seems to happen.

I initially thought maybe anxiety, and to some level I am sure it still plays a part, but I am much better at managing that part.

Anyway, advice is always welcome, especially in regards to tracking symptoms and so on, I would love to work out again on some level, but dont want to damage my brain further. Thanks for taking the time to read this....