View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm convinced at this point that my nerve pain has a diabetic component as well as something else. I am on month 16 or so of vegan eating. While I know many people couldn't imagine I was and am fed up. I have since applied this measure to any potential aid in this battle- what is the down side, is it nuts, if so harmful or likely harmful- no? good.

I use my meter for stretches- they will not allow me more thsn three strips a day. I get better results I believe out of testing less days, but mpre times on the days I do. If the readings are odd, more testing. I can feel changes easily now, Kreskinish in my calling of my numbers

The numbers themselves are not the crux in my case, rather how long it takes for them to fall after a meal.

I think it depends on the person. See if your physician will write a script for the meter.

My best,

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote