View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Julie!

Thanks so much for replying. i really do appreciate all the support and tips that you gave me it truly means a lot. anyways, what I also wanted to say was is that I don't want to take more time off from school cause it's just embarrassing now. all the kids at school look at me like I'm weird or have a problem because I've had a concussion for so long and I just hate the attention. I just tell the kids at my school that I don't have it anymore. (All the staff know that I lie about this because it just takes less pressure off me)

And they understand that I don't want to show as week to all the other kids. I'm going to have to figure something out soon or I'll just end up never getting better. Besides that, I just need these symptoms out of my life. I need some sort of medication to hold me to when I get freed from this concussion. My 3 biggest symptoms are this dreamy/foggy feeling, and my body is almost 75% percent numb. And my other one is my "concussion fatigue" is what I like to call it. It's just that my brain gets too tired from doing schoolwork and stuff and it gets heavy. Oh And the last one is sensitivy to light. (Forgot to mention this in my other posts)

The sensitivy to light is awful. In school or at a store those horrible big lights make my head super heavy. And make my dreamy feeling worse. I just need to know if there are medications for these type of symptoms.

Do you know? If not it is totally fine and maybe someone else can answer that for me. Meanwhile, I'll try to research it myself while in waiting for a reply.

Thanks so much!
Sam
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ChrisBeth (05-11-2015)