View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 04:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up Extreme fatigue after the slight exercise

Hello everyone! My name is Robert, 24 m and i have a very annoying issue which i hope to be clarified soon. It all started almost a month a go when i came back from the gym and eating soup, i suddenly had a strong nausea and extreme fatigue. I felt weak that day from the beginning, even at the gym i had to slash the weights in half to make something. For a week i felt very very fatigued and i had a chronic strong nausea almost all the time, especially after eating. Fast forward to today, after that week my nausea dissapeared, mostly of it anyway, but my fatigue is still here, i can feel it but when i make the slightest exercise my muscle just fatigues hardly. Even if i lift my tea cup for 4-5 seconds it feels heavy already.

And a small context, i was diagnosed with diabetes type 1 almost 2 years ago and i was going to gym for 3-4days/week, everything was really nice. I have also made some basic blood tests and everything is normal, i even made aldolase test/ck test and ldh which are more or less related to muscle damage and everything seems ok.

I have an appointment with a neuro doctor and i'm looking forward to it but it's happening only next week and the waiting is killing me. IF anyone can provide any kind of input about this, i would be grateful. Can be this neurological ? If it would be a virus or something, i thought i should vomit or have diarrhea but i don't have anything. I'm even afraid to think of CFS...

Thank you!
RobertN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote