View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetstacey View Post
Infusion done, i feel less fatigued but no change in pain symptoms. it feels like i have hot pokers on the ends of my toes and the ball of my foot feels like an elephant stepped on it every time i walk.
Hopefully with some more time the infusion will make a difference though im not convinced.
I bought 10,000 IU vitamin D3 over the counter yesterday wahooooo and gentle iron capsules.
I may not win this battle but damnit im going down swinging!
Sorry you have SFN to contend with. I have it too as part of Rheumatoid Arthrits so mine is immune mediated. It is very isolating owing to its invisible nature. Ive had severe eczema and Alopecia all my life unti my menopause and never thought I'd long for pain to show up in a visible manifestation but I do with this SFN because at least then i would believe in it more and stop thinking it must be all in my head! I don't take anything for mine either apart from co-codimol at night - but this is just because I'm so drug intolerant.

I find mindfulness helps me - and learning more about vitamin deficiencies here. Feeling more in control is important as part of pain management.

Ive just had flu followed by pneumonia and friends keep saying how great it is that I'm getting slowly better. But I'm only getting better from the chest infection - not the SFN which is flaring with my RA now and the pain is tremendous - can't tell them this though because they mean well!

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamR (04-08-2015)