View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Vichen,

I suggest that you have a complete comprehensive examination and full mouth series of xrays to determine which teeth are healthy and which are not. Then you can discuss treatment options with your dentist.

Regarding the root canaled tooth done 10 yrs ago.... just to clarify, that tooth did not become infected 4 years ago. That tooth has been infected for the entire 10 years or longer. Symptoms of the infection may not have been obvious to you but that does not mean the tooth was healthy after it had the root canal. It just means it was silent until the infection became severe.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichen View Post
Hi Bryanna,

I read through your reply again, still confused and can't decide want to do? From one point, I really want to pull out all my root canal teeth and give myself a peaceful mind. Carrying all those root canal like carrying a bomb and make me sick all these years. On the other hands, I am one of those people as you mentioned who have many many root canal in mouth, I don't want to pull up all teeth and have cavitation all over my jaw bone. So should I do? If you were me, do you prefer extraction? My root canal has been there for 10 years, and has infection I think at least for 4 years.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote