View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Vichen,

You feel defeated because it is not wise to have a tooth extracted here and there when you have other teeth are infected too. You would be better off both dentally and systemically if you knew what the health of all of your teeth were and had a plan of action.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichen View Post
To be honest, 2 years ago, when i had those two infectious root canal molars removed, I was so relieved and happy. But now thinking of they both are long history infectious root canalled teeth and they both neibouring with other root canalled teeth which might carry on new bacteria from, I feel so sad and depressed, it feels after such a long time recovering, what I get back is not Heath but two cavitations instead! Not mention the two newly extracted teeth this year!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote