View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 05:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've kept a journal most of my life, sometimes more rigorously than others, but it has enabled me to keep track of my exercise related to my life experiences. That obviously became more important when I was diagnosed with PD in early 2008. I have been better about journaling since then. By working with several programs: Pedaling for Parkinson's, Dance for PD, hiking, mountain climbing and fly-fishing most often, I'm still keeping the beast at bay. I've put my experiences to paper and am thrilled (and a bit scared) to report that my book, If I Can Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, Why Can't I Brush My Teeth? Courage, Tenacity and Love Meet Parkinson's Disease, will be available in a few weeks. I know that many people on this forum will recognize your input into my thinking on various issues. I thank you and hope that the book is helpful. In one word, the book admonishes everyone to EXERCISE!
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Betsy859 (04-03-2015), lab rat (04-05-2015), shcg (04-04-2015), soccertese (04-03-2015), wendy s (04-03-2015)