View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 02:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Hi rockenmama
You have my empathy for what you are dealing with. I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction but what I'm finding may help your research.
I'm not sure if my autonomic system is mal-functioning or not - still waiting diagnosis but have been doing a lot of research myself. I have Addison's Disease - another auto-immune condition - as is MG - which I have been managing for 5 years, but I seem to be developing a secondary condition - neuropathy, headaches, chest/throat pain etc. To cut a long story short my research led me to a possibility of Vitamin B12 deficiency (had tests done last Thur - waiting results) I'll put in a link here to a video that was my 'AhHa' moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvEizypoyO0

There may be something in there that registers with you. If it does and you want to research further let me know and I'll post links to other sites I've found useful. Good luck with finding answers.
Thanks for your reply Bluesfan and I'm sorry you're going through all this! I've been dealing with neuropathy for over 2 years which REALLY confused clouded the picture for the neurologists. So right now I have the headache, throat,chest pain as well as gut problems. Also I can't sit for long. The longer I sit the more my head, chest hurts the more I feel like I'm ready to explode. I just want to get stable when my body is so physically stressed. I know they've checked my B12 levels and to my knowledge it's good. I know I have the numbers somewhere. Actually I think I've probably had the numbers checked several times over the past few months , because there was no way this was related to MG. But my PCP has started thinking maybe Mitochondria Disease. Well sorry I don't see having MG & Mitochondria disease. Autonomic stuff with MG may be rare but not as rare as MG AND Mito would be

Anyway thanks! I'll check the video out
rockenmama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote