View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 05:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgenior View Post
I have been suffering from ATN for a couple of months before it was diagnosed so, after that I was on antidepressant medication for a few months which gave only a small amount of relief. My work is connected with speaking, so you can imagine the ordeal I was going through. I read a lot of stuff about this condition everywhere and I found the remedy that helped in many cases and eventually in mine too. Which is heating. I bought heating patches in the pharmacy and i applied on my forehead above the left brow and above the temple each time I went out. I got relief after the first hour. Months of pain are now like sad past. I don't know if it helps in all cases, but it worked in mine.

Hey there. I noticed you are in a job where speaking is regular. I have the same thing. Back in August of 2014 I began experiencing a shocking, electric sensation in my upper left gums on the palate side. It only hurt when I spoke. I believe it was caused by a medication interaction that apparently has no interactions though. What do your symptoms feel like? Has the medicine made you feel okay? I was prescribed neurontin 300 mg and was told to take it once before bed. I will be trying it in a few weeks as I am hesitant about using medicine.
rtmc21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote