View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 01:40 PM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Thumbs up I'm officially off the Thorazine for good!!

I got off the Thorazine,and the side effect medicine ,cogentin. My MedDoc was trying to say that was what was making me sick. So my PsychDoc did tests,and lowered the dose to prove to my other Doctor that it wasn't the Thorazine. But he did say that after being on it for so many years there are conditions that it can cause, I just don't have any of them yet, so I decided to quit while I'm still ahead,and get off the Thorazine before I was on it long enough to get any of those conditions that were possible. They weren't quaranteed conditions, but I didn't want to risk it, and then my MedDoc couldn't blame my being sick on the Thorazine anymore either.
Once I'd been off it for a little while I did notice some side effects that it had been giving me, that I don't have anymore. But I'm still sick,and my MedDoc has to face that it wasn't the Thorazine! And I'm finally free of it after about 10 years of being on it, I have a little more balance,and a little more energy,those were side effects it was giving me,that are gone now!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote