View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 08:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yo Gunny. Not good. Not good at all. You need to stop that, for sure. Way too much Tylenol, Play-in that way. Thats why they put that in and all those pills. So no one would take-em like that. Don't think they care that it's has killed way too many and is killing/hurt people that play that way.
Get the IR's for sure now and save whats left of ur liver, man. You will feel soo much better within a day or two not tax-in ur liver that way.
Can you tell me ur story on the Fentanyl patches. Like what size you had and which ones you got and where you put them. Cause I can help you on getting those just right and I'm telling you. Those helped me soo much and pretty much changed my hole life for the better and they can do that for you to.
I was in the same boat a long time ago without them. Always reaching for the breakthrough meds and taking way too much because of major flair ups.Once I got to the right dose of a fentanyl patch, I wasn't reaching for the breakthrough meds hardly at all and found myself for the first time ever with many left over at the end of the month. The New Formulation of those Oxycontin extended release I feel has changed and is no where as near as good or effective as it used to be. It sucks now.
Look at it like this. Why Fentanyl is soo good for around the clock pain relief.
Its used for surgeries. With that stuff and it the right dose. Drs can cut you open, even perform limb Amputations and you would't even know it and would sleep like a baby though it. They don't do those type of procedures with oxycontin.
cudamax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-08-2015)