View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 09:00 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightrail11 View Post
Your post is a little vague. For what symptoms are you seeking relief?

If you are referring to services from Brain State Technologies I talked to them at a TBI conference a couple of years ago. While they seemed sincere, the premise of the hemispheres of the brain being "out of balance" seems a little simplistic, and they were vague on how "balance" is restored.

What are you seeking to accomplish in your recovery? What has been your recovery plan to date? I'd examine these questions prior to a leap into some untested treatment program.
It was suggested to me through a friends brother, I guess I was skeptical as if this was as effective as is being sold , then why was it not more popular given the current popularity of the concussion talk. I did a little research but I do have a hard time interpreting things of this nature in general now.

Recovery plan to date involves, Physio, Neuro-Rehab , Vestibular rehab, work with a psychologist, Neuro Ophthalmologists and soon with a specialized clinic. I think I am covering all the bases. I agree with Mark when he says that there is not evidence to back all this up truly. I was just putting it out there in case anyone had any miraculous luck with all of this.

Thanks for the responses, I will keep my cheque book away for now.