View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 11:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hope it's ok to post, new here.

Hi. First I have no kind of diagnosis, and had never even heard of MG until I recently. I do already see a neurologist for a seizure disorder and I have some peripheral neuropathy. because of medications I'm on I've been having tingling and numbness in my arms ( could also be the PN ). When I mentioned to him I was also having a difficult time doing things in the kitchen like mixing things without my arms wearing out he sent me for an mri and I have an emg set for Wednesday.

As far as I know it is a regular emg. I have been having problems with my eyes, that started last summer and I thought it was caused by a new medication, but continued after it was stopped. I never ever thought to mention it to my Nero doc. The blurred vision comes and goes as does my one drooping eyelid (but it does seem to be happening a little more). What has really started to bother me is if I look to the right I see double and if I hold looking that way for too long when I look back to the middle it seems to take a while for my eyes to catch up and focus again if that makes sense? Am I reading to much into all this? My eye issues could just be a separate problem and I am trying to fit it all together. Thanks for reading and any opinions.
Meech
Meech is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote