View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Yep, I did call the pharmacist and told him that I'm having a heck of a time adjusting to the matrix, and that withdrawals begin exactly as day 3 rolls around. He said he's heard that from several others.
Thankfully, he said that they ran into a shortage on 'my' kind of patch, the reservoir, and that's why I ended up with these.
He was very nice about it and said he'd make sure he'd have in stock for me the ones that I've been using for the past few years.

Oh my Lord! When I looked online for info on the patch, there were so many sites talking about how to get the best 'high' from these things ... they call it "cheeking". I can't BELIEVE how many sites/forums there are out there just for junkies to talk about how they get high from prescription drugs!

So THIS is what we're up against. These idiots run rampant! It gave me a much clearer view on why the feds have cracked down so much.

Thanks for all the good input everyone

Rae
I totally agree. I had gone thru more excruciating pain because of abusers. You must gain your doctors trust every time you change doctors. I moved to a different state and it has been 2 yrs of pure agony in an attempt to get pain meds that are strong enough to help my pain. I am on 25mg fentanyl now from methadone. In Mississippi they will not allow a dr to give more than 20mgs a day. I was on 100mgs when I moved. My doc had me on 30 cuz he felt so sorry for me before he finally tried fentanyl patch. I know that as soon as the methadone is completely out of my system I will suffer again until he can raise my dose May 3rd. This suffering is due to all the abuse going on. I saw on TV this am a 17 yr old girl with 18 counts of prescription forgery. No wonder they have gotten strict but they are hurting the ppl who really need pain meds. There is a woman I know that gets oxys free from Purdue. They Fed Ex her 120 60mg a month and she sells them all. This ****** me off. If I had no money I would never sell a single pain med I get because my pain is too excruciating. I wish bad things to all these ppl who cause me so much pain because they want to get high. Karma to all of you. I will be so happy when my doc gets my does right. I will try to never move again. This has been pure hell.
jean2Lr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-27-2015)