View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well im still waiting for the MRI results. Had a brain and cervical spine done. I will see my neuro tomorrow.

After doing tons of research and trying to figure out this puzzle, i'm wondering if my condition is caused by leaky gut and/or candida overgrowth. Here is my hypothesis. After my wisdom teeth surgery, I was put on a 10 day course of amoxicillin. Simultaneously I was on 800 mg ibuprofen around the clock for 5 of those days. This wreaked havoc on my intestinal health and permeability, allowing toxins, indigested foods, etc to enter my bloodstream. Meanwhile the antibiotics killed all the good bacteria, allowing candida to take over. My immune system then attacks these intruders in my blood stream causing inflammation. The only thing is that I don't have any digestive issues. I do feel/hear some stomach churning but that's it. Regular bowels, no stomach aches, gas, etc. I've been eating as cleanly as possible. Only carbs are sweet potatoes and some fruit. Mostly meat and veggies. No gluten. Only dairy is eggs and kefir. I'm also taking about 50 billion probiotic units daily. Does this sound plausible?
Tunaboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (04-06-2015), mrsD (04-06-2015)