View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 07:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

just a question, since from the judges writeup it appears that the medical records they received from my neuro were incomplete as far as what medications i was prescribed and/or whomever SS hired to evaluate the records made a mistake and missed some critical medications. the judge specifically stated that my medical records showed a low use of medication, implying that if i had taken more of that medication or a longer lasting version i would have been more functional. since i have evidence from my pharmacy that i was taking getting regular refills prior to my SS EXPIRATION date of a drug the judge said i didn't start taking until 2013, after my expiration, i wonder what other omissions are in my neuro's medical records? so now i wonder why my lawyer didn't have me look at the records, i never saw them? i mentioned this a week ago and haven't had a response from the attorney but this seems absolutely critical. i doubt there is any chance we can go back to this judge with additional info? of course i'd like to be more demanding from this attorney, not sure if it's a case of the squeaky wheel gets the grease - he/she is just very busy - or it's just a hopeless case and she/he is just going thru the motions? obviously grasping at straws, but what an unfair system where you have to wait 5 months for a judges decision and find out there were errors/omissions in either your med/records or how SS officials interpreted them. and of course not sure if any of this really matters since no "smoking gun", i.e., no doctor/employer/etc. saying i wasn't able to do my job. i did give my attorney letters from customers stating they noticed some pd symptoms, moving slower, fatigue, softer voice but she did nothing with them plus letters from friends, family noting my progression.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote