Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi sue,
i did see the other post just now and i am wondering if the foot went into a huge spasm, that is what it sounds like to me. with our neuropathy and foot drop just not having a brace on can lead to a huge and long lasting spasm that could turn the foot. the cast may help a bit with the pain, but i hope you are not in it long, since the immobility of a limb is not good for RSD. the ER can put on a good cast for sure, but it was the lack of diagnosis that worried me. i hate to see symptoms treated when the cause is not known. i hope you saw your husband's doctor and he has a knowledge of RSD and i hope he helped. keep me posted.
i have not been on line much because i just found out my daughter is having twins and the phone has been ringing off the hook! that will make eight grandchildren. yikes! so i do check my e-mails just about daily but i do not always come on the site every day. i like to, but don't always make it.
hope you feel better and get some answers. joan