View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 06:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

pugmug,
I've learned that no two experiences are the same, but sometimes one can teach you something. So I will tell you I have had difficulty with computer screens since my accident to the point I had to leave my job about a month later. I can get very nauseous within just a few minutes of working at one and my headache and dizziness increases. My smartphone works for small bursts somehow (I think the smaller screen).

In my case, we think the culprit is convergence insufficiency, which I had diagnosed by a neuroopthamologist. It wasn't until one doctor over a year later that someone noticed what he says was very obvious, surprising him that past doctors (especially the neurologist) had missed it. So just saying it is always worth getting more opinions. That has been changing my life recently.

Anyway, now I have prism glasses for reading and the computer with special tint for light sensitivity. I will also work on vision exercises. This is supposed to help me get back on the computer. I may need to find something for my daily headache before this is all doable but that's an aside.

I wish you luck
lemonbar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote