View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

My chiro did c1 c2 adjusting 2004- 08 as needed. (my concussion injury was a long time ago I got bucked off horse and hit head w LOC, but went to chiro for RSI/TOS injury).
Mine didn't have the fancy equipment or xray on site, but I think he helped quite a bit.
He used the leg length checking, hip, shoulders etc.
He used a small platform under the head that had a drop action, then placed his hand/wrists carefully and did a quick motion , that I could hardly feel.
but I could tell my legs were more balanced & even afterwards.

One time I jumped off the back of a 4x4 truck and landed more one one leg than the other, and the change was very noticeable, and was fixed easily in my next chiro appt.

Often you don't realize you are misaligned until you actually get into correct alignment. Then you can feel the difference.

I will say much of it depends on the care and skill of the chiropractor, some just seem to have that special touch. Some will explain what they're doing, and that I think is always good. The grab and yank one s, I'd run..
I'd run from set or pre paid treatment plans too.. you may respond quickly and not need ongoing care..

Drink lots of clear fluids after adjustments as well as massage & PT.. flushes out the toxins that may have been released. Many suggest icing after adjustments too.
I always felt best with heat due to my RSI/TOS muscle pain...

You can find videos of the process and adjusting on you tube if you want to compare techniques.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (04-09-2015)