View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 09:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I hear & feel your pain all too well. I've been saying since my adventure in nueropathy started that the more my back hurts the more my feel hurt. After 4 years of Epidurals, SI joint injections, Nuerotin to Gralise to Cymbalta back to Gralise then to Lyrica a mylegram shows or confirms DDD in L3,4 & 5.

I'm in the midst of going off of Lyrica back to Gralise and I can say it hurts like hell. I never gave Lyrica enough credit for pain relief, but I also need to get rid of the 12+ lbs I gained on it so its back to Gralise sometime next week. I've made it to day one of no Lyrica OUCH, Sunday I should be able to start slowly back on Gralise.

June 2nd I'm scheduled for Lumbar Surgery that I'm hoping provides me with relief from the back pain.

Good Luck hope they find an answer that leads to your relief.
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (04-11-2015), zkrp01 (04-10-2015)