View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1947 View Post
hi went to ed aginst my ex doctors advice said they wouldnt do anything for me.i got the ed doc to keep me overnight ,two days and did eeg video,no seizures but i had good jerks throught out test and intense jerks with strobe light.mri was normal put me on cloneasan which made jerks worse during wearing off,forced out wanted a mri on lower back where sharp pain comes before jerks start,Came home very unstable need walker jerks the same before i went in.Now I find out clonespam is incompatable with mmy pd drugs.BP at hosptial was 100/56.Its about 130/80.
so im back homr and only have a inconculsive eeg ,jerks instabilty.Ir that the norm'head nurse said to her it looked like something was pricking my spine.
any suggestions almost sure not the steroid shot caused rge jerks in october
john
update my eeg points to spinal myoclonus.Also klonapin is not good to take if you have PD and use sinemet as it decreses the effectivness of the drug and also lowers bp no wonder i woke up with 100/56.glad i woke up hosptial must not be cross checking drugsthe bp drug losfisten alos has conflicts with pd drugs,have to find a safer hosptial,
john1947 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (04-14-2015)