View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Hi

I don't know how u all live through everyday. So far nortriptiline 30 does nothing. In soo much pain.. Unbearable. When u finally get to sleep I wake up 1-2 hours later with my body burning/ stinging 100x worse than went to sleep ( and it was unbearable then).

1. How quickly can I get off the nortriptiline 30mg
2. I need a med that works for almost everybody and that works fast. What should it be? Keep in mind that I am 30 and will need meds for the rest if my life ( don't want to run out of options too soon) also, don't want to mess up my body even more.

How does anybody deal? I think bad thought everyday... There's no escaping this head to toe pain.
First of all you don't know for sure if you will need meds for the rest of your life. There is that possibility, but you don't have any diagnosis at all yet. I know how you feel so I'm not dissing you. I am going through this as well. This started slowly when I was 38 and I have 3 young children.

I have found that not stressing about the future and the rest of my life is my only shot at getting through "the now".

How long have you been on the nortriptylene? How many days?
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (04-16-2015)