View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 08:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=canagirl;1134863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
I hear & feel your pain all too well. I've been saying since my adventure in nueropathy started that the more my back hurts the more my feel hurt. After 4 years of Epidurals, SI joint injections, Nuerotin to Gralise to Cymbalta back to Gralise then to Lyrica a mylegram shows or confirms DDD in L3,4 & 5.

Just a question... if gralise worked for (already on it twice and now going back) why did you go off? (just trying to find out what my next option should be). I am not worried about weight gain as I have lost 35 pounds since this started and am sitting at 110lbs (which is fine for my height of 5'3, but I am not worried about gaining 20lbs if something works well)
It wasn't my idea, the pain Dr's they thought the other drugs could work better for me. Cymbalta & I did not get along at all, I've always been laid back and while on it I would start to get angry over little things so we stopped that. After 3 days of no Lyrica or Nuerotin(Gralise) I can honestly say the Lyrica was doing way more than I ever gave it credit for.

Good luck I hope they find something to provide you with some level of relief.
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (04-13-2015)