View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 10:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
I am in excruciating pain head to toe. I can't even describe it . Every neuropathy symptom u can have, I have. All over. It never atops or let's up not for a second. I can't lie down bc my bck and head go insane. I can't lie on my front bc my legs go insane ( more than the usual 10 score). I know I don have a formal diagnosis but my pm dr agrees it's sfn just waiting for test. My neuro on the other hand thinks I have bfs an depression... But when I ask her about the excruciating pain she doesn't even reapond.
I have been on noetriptiline for about two weeks and not even an inkling of relief.
I want to live for my baby so bad, but I don't know how. Everyday is a major struggle and I don't even get relief by sleeping bc there is no sleeping.

U r right, I don't know if I will need meds forever. But I can't see how this will get any better. This started a year ago and got worse fast ( mind u I think acupuncture caused this extreme pain, I had all the other symptoms before bit not this pain).
In case I do need meds forever, I want to be smart about it( haven't seen many people posting recovery from sfn except glen)

I understand people may think it's not as bad am I am saying but hinest to god it is. I am a strong person always have been. I have a wonderful husband ,we both have great careers, comfortable financially. Wonderful ( more than u know parents ) everything in my life is perfect. I am not depressed ( sorry, I am but bc of the pain not life)

I just need relief fast. Soo desperate but need to be smart about the path I take to get it.
So sorry that you are in so much pain. I have mine all over too. Now it is painful to be touched and wear clothes. Lyrica helped me along with amitriptylline. I am now off Lyrica and wish to be back. Never thought I would be wanting to take any medication. Some people get relief with a combination.

I know that lack of sleep can drive anyone to an awful place. I know that I wasn't a negative person until I got the neuropathy.

Can you go to a warm, not hot pool? Can someone help you with your responsibilities so you can be nurtured even for a short while?

Sometimes when I am slowly walking in the water, my symptoms are better.

baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-13-2015), Enna70 (04-16-2015)