View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 03:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba222 View Post
Me too. Sometimes I dont have them once. Then other times, I have them throughout the day.

When lying, they seem to come on more often.
Same with me. I get them all over my body- calves, arms, thighs, mid back, shoulders, sides of torso, abdomen, feet. I am not sure if anyone has ever experienced this, but it was likely one of the most bizarre symptoms for me yet: a metallic clicking in my left ear. I was lying down reading before bedtime and got this very odd LOUD sound in my ear. I also have ringing in the ears, but this was crazy. I googled it and apparently it can be a twitching of the muscle in your ear. WHAT? So even my ears muscles are twitching? Blows my mind. At least there is no pain involved, at least for me. I handle the annoying twitching better than pain related symptoms. And I agree with you Baba, mine are more prominent at night, when lying down. And I think mine are worse when I am more physical during the day. And yes, for me they also come and go. One day I may not have any, or that I notice. I likely only notice them when they are more consistent.
EmilySH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote