Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Hi

I don't know how u all live through everyday. So far nortriptiline 30 does nothing. In soo much pain.. Unbearable. When u finally get to sleep I wake up 1-2 hours later with my body burning/ stinging 100x worse than went to sleep ( and it was unbearable then).

1. How quickly can I get off the nortriptiline 30mg
2. I need a med that works for almost everybody and that works fast. What should it be? Keep in mind that I am 30 and will need meds for the rest if my life ( don't want to run out of options too soon) also, don't want to mess up my body even more.

How does anybody deal? I think bad thought everyday... There's no escaping this head to toe pain.
Hi Canagirl,
I would suggest you speak to a PM Consultant about Lidocaine or Ketamine Infusions - whichever would be most suitable. Lidocaine in particular has been used since the '60s and is recommended for SFN.
I have Lidocaine Infusions, and take Oral Ketamine to treat severe Neurological Hypersensitivity and accident damage pain, and the two combined reduce my pain by 50%. They are non-addictive and have few side effects.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (04-13-2015), bluesfan (04-13-2015), canagirl (04-13-2015), Enna70 (04-16-2015), mrsD (04-13-2015), zkrp01 (04-14-2015)