View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Post concussion syndrome

I have suffered a concussion, going down a ride in a swimming pool. I lost consciousness and have about 20 min of post shock amnesia. I still do not remember now what happened. As funny as it sounded at first, I am now stuck with many if not all the PCS symptoms. I find it very difficult to carry out a sequence of actions to achieve one purpose. Like getting juice when somebody asks for a drink, etc. I also have very high irritability levels, anger, and feel very down at times. My sleep is weird, because I hear all the things around me but still cannot wake up, and sleep seems very deep. Is this normal?
After 2 weeks (about now) after the accident I developed joint pain - pain in the wrists, elbows, ankles, etc.
Doctors here do not prescribe anything for concussion. I had a box of Vitamine B12 (500ug) from a bio store in London, which I am taking daily. Is this a good dose?
And also after reading a bit, bought in a pharmacy a complete vitamin and mineral supplement - Biocure Megatone LA with ginkgo.

Please advice on the vitamine supplements that I can take.