View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default urgent advice needed. please help

I have travelled to Singapore from India to see an upper cervical chiro(not nucca type but he has been specially trained to deal with upper cervical issues). He saw me and immediately told me that my atlas is tilted by 20°.

He also assessed my upper neck and leg length thereafter. They don't do any xrays and he said my posture and inclined neck suggested that my misalignment is obvious.

He cracked and poped my neck and told me to get 4 sessions of adjustments this week(I have only a week of stay in Singapore and have to go back to India ) I am anxious, scared and confused if I am doing right by getting those treatments .

I am also scared of making things worse by getting my neck cracked and popped and that too 4 treatments within 1 week! Is it safe ? The chiro told me to extend my stay if possible and stay for a week more so that the sessions can be spread out.

Please let me know your thoughts if it is a good decision to continue with the treatment . my tinnitus is louder after the first session . Also this is my only chance to get better because we don't have upper cervical chiro in India
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote