View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbie4u View Post
Diandra, I just wanted to say my therapist tells me I have PTSD. I think of it more like Im insane with pain. Brain thinking non stop. The depression stress anxiety all goes along with this. I relive the hospital stay, surgery, the surgeon just blowing me off. I had seizures for over 72 days. I think we all have some form of PTSD . I know I have OCD . I set a timer on my oven to keep me on task because If I have an appointment it takes a long time to get ready, make sure you have everything. thinking about the car drive, count to make sure I have my keys. The fear of the pain . Crying almost every day for over 5 yrs. Yep PTSD can effect us. We have the worst pain in the world, Im sad, im neausous, im full of anxiety cuz every day I think...omg what is this pain. It took me years to experiment with ALL the crap..that didnt work or made me brainless, studdering and I think the traditional drugs made me even more depressed.
Only I know what works best for my brain and body. Its a shame it isnt our choice.
Im in CA. they deliver my order to my door.
I read as I cry
Your story like many of us
It is 5 years myself in indescribable pain
that I swear I swear I questioned myself
tested myself and I am not imagining things
At one point I wish it was but IT isn't
So right there with you

Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (04-14-2015), ger715 (04-14-2015), shelbie4u (04-15-2015)