View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 11:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Dyskinesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORBear View Post
How long had you been taking the 18 C/L 25/100?
Did you experience any dyskinesia on regular sinemet? On Rytary?
I have been taking the same dose of Rytary as you are for two weeks but I experience considerable dyskinesia especially at the beginning of a dose. I tried taking only 2 per dose but that wasn't enough.
I have also started getting severe cramps in my feet likely distonia. Have you experienced any of that?
Thanks
I was taking 18 C/L for about 6 months 3 yrs ago and then I had DBS surgery and that cut my C/L in half but over the last 3 yrs C/L slowly increased back to 18/day. I have been taking 18/day since May 2014 until I switched to Rytary on 3 March 2015. I currently have only minor dyskinesia. When standing I tend to rock back and forth but as soon as I'm aware of the "rocking" dyskinesia, I can stop it. I also have some dyskinesia in my mouth and purse my lips. Wasn't aware these were dyskinesia until my last appt with my MDS when he observed them and told me. Only cramps I have are in my calfs and only when I wake up in the morning and stretch my legs. The stretching causes the cramps but that's the only time I suffer cramps I've suffered the cramps and rocking on both regular C/L and Rytary. I haven't noticed any difference.

Slumpy
Slumpy217 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote