View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:04 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragtop262 View Post
Yes, that seems to be a common story among people on this board. Fortunately, my symptoms are not that sever (yet), but they are getting slowly worse. I'm continuing to see the Doctors, and will push for more testing, etc. to identify what is going on and why. In the meantime, I am continuing to pursue dietary improvements and vitamins/supplements to see if they help. I'm also seeing an alternative medicine practitioner who is using a combination of acupuncture, cold laser, massage, and essential oils (not much success with that stuff, so I may be discontinuing it soon)

Like many here, I have a great job, but it does require a lot of walking, climbing (stairs and ladders), etc. One of my biggest fears is becoming too sick to work - but not sick enough to qualify for disability benefits.

Sounds like you have a supportive husband (and I have a supportive wife). That's one thing to be thankful for as all this plays out.
Thats what im told, is it stress,(therapist is reccommended". They think patients who complaining about neurological problems are druggies or some kind of mental condition. My pcp, thinks its all in my head, the suggestion of a therapist is evidence of that, furthermore, she only referred a opthamologist, as she dint believe in my other symptoms, though i did complain about vision problems, i was more concerned about my loss of sensations. which i still have.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote