View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneed2no View Post
Good to know. It just seemed like no one was mentioning this symptom and I was curious. I will try the magnesium again though I have tried some in the past. I do, however, think there is a difference between "everyone gets twitches" and the type of fasciculations that I experience and it sounds like others do too. True, everyone gets a twitch here and there, now and again but I am referring to a much more persistent type of fasciculation. Along with this, I too have experienced cramping in my feet - sometimes lasts all day and nothing improves it.
I don't know anyone that gets fasiculations besides an aunt who has diabetes and a host of other problems. I just recently found out about her.

When I first had them, I filmed them and then showed the video to people. My doctor said that they can come with small fiber neuropathy.

Several friends and family said that they never had that. Cramps yes, but not fasiculations.

I have been taking magnesium due to folks' suggestions (thank you neurotalk) here and that has helped me. I still get them, mostly when lying down.
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (04-15-2015), kneed2no (04-16-2015)